Cook APPLY NOW
Our Mission? To Bring Our Community Together with Quality Latin Food and Empanadas.
Who We Are
Here at Tio G’s, food isn’t just food. It’s a source of comfort, nostalgia, and it’s the backbone of our community. We use authentic Latin flavors and recipes that adhere to tradition. Our staff cultivates bold flavors and a family atmosphere that makes you feel at home. We offer fresh, regional spices all handcrafted in our modern kitchen. It’s not an imitation, but a celebration of the Latin culture we know and love.
What Makes Us Unique
Our community is our focus, which is why we amplify local voices, giving people a platform to be heard. We encourage our people and community to play a role in growing our great city.
How We Operate
We’ll be opening our permanent home in Lexington Market this summer 2022. In the meantime, we’ll be running a pop-up at R. House in Baltimore from April 16th to April 30th.
Think You Would Be a Good Fit? Here Are Our Requirements:
● Kitchen Experience (preferred)
● Must be personable with an energetic and positive attitude
● Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to learn
● Wearing a mask is required.
Schedule and Hourly Rate
● This is a part-time position; you are expected to work approximately 15-28 hours a week.
● Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays and weekends.
● Hourly Rate: $15/hr.
Think You Would Be a Great Fit? Apply Today!